Four months before the ELD mandate took effect, DAT did a survey to learn how truckers planned to deal with the new regulation. Most of the respondents were owner-operators and small carriers, and 30% of them said that they would leave the industry rather than use an ELD. But how many actually left?
- Trucker Who Used Fake Name Blames Company For Not Catching Him Sooner
- Trucking company rallying around 10-year-old boy in need of kidney
- The First Trucking Company With No Drivers
- Trucker Makes Masterpieces On His Truck
- Trucking jobs reach an all-time high
- Female truckers allege they suffer sexual harassment as they haul goods marketed to women
- The UGLY Truth Of Trucking
- Amazon Tries to Take on the Entire Trucking Industry
- Top 10 Useful Mobile Apps For Truckers
- What Happened With Black Smoke Matters Protest?