Make sure to watch the video to learn how to do a wall sit with perfect form. Also, do some stretching before and after doing this exercise to prevent injury.
This exercise focuses on your quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and glutes.
Wall Sit Benefits:
– Lowers your resting heart rate
– Isometric exercises like wall sits can provide short term relief for cravings
– Helps your balance
– Helps you learn concentration and focus
– Releases large amounts of testosterone which fuels your other muscles and exercises done after squatting
– Thins out your thighs
– Increases your stamina and physical performances
Take the Wall Sit Test:
See where your legs are by taking the wall sit test. Hold a wall sit (in correct form) for as long as possible. Make sure you time yourself! Compare your time to the chart below and see what you rank.
|Wall Sit Grade||Excellent||Good||Average||Below Average|
|Men||>100 seconds||75-100 seconds||50-75 seconds||<50 seconds|
|Women||>60 seconds||45-60 seconds||35-45 seconds||<35 seconds|
Didn’t score what you hoped to? Don’t be discouraged. Get help from our friends at Rolling Strong. The #1 wellness program provider for truck drivers!
Make sure you use #WoWWallSits and tell us your results from the wall sit test! Join our Facebook group: “Healthy Trucking” to share with other truckers how you stay healthy